Islamic Widget

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cat Lol (Love Out Loud) Cl2



Assalamualaikum..... Don't be afraid to comment! The Picture above I download from the internet... Conclusion is.... it's not mine. The picture of cats make me melt away. Those furry and cute face make me want to pinch it! Because cat very cute. Facts (wrong tell me)  my experience, some strangers cat fur may just falling down. Why do cat live at alley are run away from human? Ask the expert. Actually, I don't know how to tell and explain. Maybe they did not get love from human itself. They born in alley and not at home with human with love and care. These day, many abuse cases involve cat. Some human does not have feeling towards caring and loving to creature. Some of them willing to throw cat to the ground, some punch and hit the cat! POOR LITTLE CAT! New case a cat front leg has been cut and that cat survive for few week (I think, I not remember) then that poor cat die...
So..... this human attitude towards safer world? Ask your own mind! 
(My English is not good because i born in Malay family and not English family but exercise would help!) 


These are the picture I download from the internet!
But is not mine.
 I can't catch cat I just call them.
Love Animal Love World Love Family
Message brought to you by MAW





No comments:

Post a Comment